Tapioca helps with the constipation and is excellent for the production of abundant milk. This pudding is rich in proteins and easy to digest.
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (cow, soya, almond, coconut, etc.)
- ½ cup of tapioca (big pearls)
- ¼ cup of honey or any natural sweetener
HOW TO PREPARE :
- Cook the tapioca with milk in low heat till it starts to become thicker and the tapioca becomes transparent.
- Add the rice syrup or honey once you’ve turned off the fire.
- You can also soak the tapioca during the previous night and cook it in the next morning.
- You can also use half milk half water.